We are a very friendly club with a big range of interests, ages and abilities. Our members paddle kayaks, canoes and sea kayaks. We have day paddles, regular evening loch and pool sessions and longer trips. We even manage the odd social event and a great Annual Dinner and Prize Giving. We have a great team of coaches who can set you on the right path for a brilliant sport. You don’t need anything more than some clothes you are happy to get wet in to get started. Whether you are a complete beginner who doesn’t know the difference between a canoe and a kayak or an old hand, we’d love to meet you!
Read our latest Newsletter –
- 17/09/2015 : Paddlers' News - 17 September
- 31/08/2015 : Paddlers' News - 31 August
- 18/08/2015 : Paddlers' News - 17 August
- 06/08/2015 : EEKCC Paddlers' News - 3 August
- 20/07/2015 : EEKCC Paddlers' News - 20 July
- 06/07/2015 : EEKCC Paddlers' News - 6 July
Isn’t it about time you joined EEKCC?
We are affiliated to the Scottish Canoe Association and East Kilbride Sports Council. We have achieved silver level accreditation in the South Lanarkshire Council club accreditation scheme.